D62 Little League Day @ Angel Stadium!
Angel Day is on Sunday, May 7, 2017 at Angel Stadium. It’s one of the big highlights of the season and tons of fun for both the players and the adults! This year the Angels are taking on the Houston Astros. Game time is at 12:35 pm, but make sure to arrive early to enjoy our 5th annual Tailgate Party under the “Big A”.
Our 6th annual Tailgate Party will take place under the “Big A”! The gate at Douglass Rd (next to Transportation Center) opens at 9:00am. Arrive early so you can enjoy the party! The league is providing hot dogs and chips. Please bring your own drinks and a dessert or side dish to share.
Between 10:00 am and 11:00 am teams will line up with their coaches and parade onto the field (see below for additional information). Friends and family will be able to view and take pictures from the stands. It’s a fantastic photo opportunity with the field in the background! The stadium gates open at 11:00am, enter through Gate 6 and exit through left field.
Additional Information (Provided by Angels Baseball):
- PARADE LINE-UP – IS ONLY FOR LITTLE LEAGUERS IN FULL UNIFORM ONLY (NO CLEATS), COACHES AND TEAM MOMS TO LINE-UP NEAR GATE 6 FROM 10:00AM THRU 11:00AM
- VERY IMPORTANT – FROM 10:00AM THRU 11:00AM – FAMILES & FRIENDS MUST LINE-UP NEAR GATE 4 OR GATE 6. THEN STARTING AT 11:00AM STADIUM GATES WILL OPEN AND FAMILIES AND FRIENDS ENTER THRU GATE 4 OR GATE 6 TO WATCH THE PARADE
- When coaches & players arrive at Angel Stadium, please take your team and join the parade line-up near Gate 6. Then Angels Baseball will hand each Little League Team Manager 3 wristbands. 1 wristband for Team Manager and 2 additional wristbands for accompanying Coaches or Team Mom
- The coaches and or team mom must have the wristbands on in order to gain access to the field and participate in the parade
- Parade is ONLY for Coaches & Team Mom (Max of 3 adults) & Little Leaguers in Jerseys
- In order to Parade the 3 Adults (Coaches and or Team Mom) must be wearing JERSEY or TEAM SHIRT provided by Little League
- Also in order to parade Little Leaguers need to give Coach or Team Mom game tickets in the event Little Leaguers are separated from their parents
- Parade Starts at 11:10AM by Gate 6 near the “Big A” and exits Left Field
- Parade Ends at 11:55AM or as last team enters tunnel whichever comes first
- No Family or Friends Allowed in Parade – No autographs allowed!
- NO FOOD, DRINKS OR STROLLERS ALLOWED ON THE FIELD
- Parents and Family are welcome in the Field Section to take photographs during the parade